Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ORDERS FOR T-SHIRTS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

ORDERS FOR T-SHIRTS

Let's keep this thread CLEAN with as little BS as possible... I don't want to fuck up anyone's order.

This is what we're making:

Cost-

Small-XL $13
    2X-3X $15
    4x $17

Post what size you want, how many, and what color. If you want something besides light tan, light grey, or OD, let me know, this guy I deal with has EVERYTHING under the sun. Unless he says it's too much a pain... I'll see what I can do to get a specific color. I think the three listed are best though...

THE EXAMPLE ABOVE IS BROWN AND FOR ILLUSTRATION ONLY... THE LIGHT TAN WILL BE MUCH LIGHTER AND LOOK KILLER IN MY OPINION.

I would like to wrap up an initial order by March 1st and then maybe do a second order after the summer based on interest.

To answer questions I've received so far...

Yes... TALL T's can be had for $3.00 MORE.
    No... the text/graphic colors can not be changed for just a handful of shirts.
    No... we can't mix/match and change the text... the price is based on a bulk order of the same printing. Every change requires a complet change up in the mfg process.

Send me questions via PM so this thread stays clean.

TO ORDER, STATE WHAT YOU WANT AND SEND ME THE FUNDS... CHECK, MONEY ORDER... NO BITCHING!!!
    Last edited by Airgator0470; December 30th, 2014 at 05:07 PM.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.