Signal 0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Like Filling Up General Discussion

Graduate

I Don't Like Filling Up General Discussion

Anyway.

I know a lot of you guys are very tech-savvy, so I'm throwing this out there. I have a few VHS tapes I want converted into a digital format. My wife bought me a great little device that was supposed to do it, and it did, right up until it decided my 2004 Golden Bullet Championship match video was copyrighted material and it shut itself off.

I'm wondering how the software decided it was copyrighted when it plowed through a video of Shooting USA just prior with no hiccups.

In any case, is anyone set up to run VHS to digital formats?

LOL VHS !!
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Supporting Member
    Dude, all remnants of civility and decorum have long since faded at this place. I wouldn't worry about clogging up the your momma jokes and conspiracy theories. ;-)

Graduate
    I think I will! I'll get up with you sometime soon.

"Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Ike,
    no doubt you are special/ However I think more than one was made and I am sure if there is another it is possibly on Ebay :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    That's just a player. The pictured machine is special. I am special.
    Yes you are and don't you let anyone tell you otherwise.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Better than Interstellar? That one was good.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Side note....Redbox or Netflix.

Snowpiercer is the best movie that I have seen in a while. I give it 2 Ike's up
    Haven't seen interstellar yet, but +1 to this. Fantastic movie, especially considering it was a low budget independent movie.

Macro vision is a bitch. I'm not sure if it's ok to talk about secrets in dealing with this stuff here. If it is gimme a like Jonas or rumbler and I will share my knowledge.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.