I'm not good at this (writing about myself in-depth), but you all deserve an update on me.

The expectation is that on or about the 14th of January I should be able to start treatment of the liver disease itself. It needs to be said right here that YOU and Triad and his wife Kathy are to thank for that. This far along in treatment of peripheral issues caused by (either directly or indirectly) the liver disease, it is very reasonable to conclude that without you ALL I would either be dead, or so close to it that it would be hard to tell I was not.

So I want ALL of you to remember the next time I piss you off; it is your own fault.

Treatment of these 'peripheral issues' has been a priority. The liver doctor wants me as healthy as I can reasonably get before starting the cocktail of drugs. By all accounts, it is a 24 week course of three medications at least one of which is likely to kick my ass real badly at least for the first two or three months.

By the way, FedEx dropped off ONE medication, One 30-day bottle of one of the three medications in my 'cocktail', with a retail value of $1068.99 PER PILL. Holy shit! Do the math on that, but not in mixed company - it is obscene!

Anyway . . .

Treating the peripheral issues successfully if temporarily has allowed me to go back to work irregularly and for very limited hours. But that helps me more than I can put into words. Talon is far far more than a job to me. You ALL have my most sincere thanks and gratitude for allowing me to do that. I'm not kidding.

Sincerely,
Mike
(Rumbler)