Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  104
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rumbler Health Update (12/27/14)

I don't care that's it's not cool with Tack. I like cool beans and continue to use it. So. There! Ya...
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Off topic police in 3 .. 2 ..
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Did cool beans just become gay or am I missing something???
    Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Just in the last 3 or 4 years, yeah.
    I remember college kids I was around 25 years ago saying it, so it must have had some staying power.

The "bees knees" thing is definitely a 1920s-30s expression, so someone born in 1908 would have been prime for picking that up.

My granddad lived 1888-1988, and he had all sort of dated expressions that I thought were cool. His favorite term of endearment for us grandkids was, "mutton heads". Most people don't even know what mutton is, these days.

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    "mutton heads". Most people don't even know what mutton is, these days.
    Bet Bodo does.

I used to ride on my grandfather's shoulders singing a song, a penny apiece.
    The song goes as follows: We went to the Dallas fair , the birds and the bees were there,a shiny raccoon by the side of the moon was a combing his orbant hair, the monkey he got drunk and fell over the elephants trunk, the elephant sneezed and fell on it's knees, and that's what became of the monk ,monk,monk.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Where you moving to Seadog?
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I'm physically going away,but I'll still keep in touch on this forum.

I've enjoyed your company Johnny
    Last edited by seadog; April 29th, 2015 at 08:59 PM.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Bet Bodo does.
    hell no. Sheep are low class.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

1. Goat meat

2. Goat meat or goat's meat is the meat of the domestic goat. It is often called chevon or mutton when the meat comes from adults, and cabrito, capretto, or kid when from young animals. Wikipedia

3. Nutrition Facts
      Goat, rawGoat, roastedGoat, roasted

Amount Per 3 oz (85 g)100 grams1 piece, cooked (yield from 1 lb raw meat, boneless) (340 g)3 oz (85 g)
      Calories 122

4. % Daily Value*
      Total Fat 2.6 g 4%
      Saturated fat 0.8 g 4%
      Polyunsaturated fat 0.2 g
      Monounsaturated fat 1.2 g
      Cholesterol 64 mg 21%
      Sodium 73 mg 3%
      Potassium 344 mg 9%
      Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
      Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
      Sugar 0 g
      Protein 23 g 46%
      Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
      Calcium 1% Iron 17%
      Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0%
      Vitamin B-12 16% Magnesium 0%
      *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Well that didn't paste well..........

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture