Likes Likes:  104
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rumbler Health Update (12/27/14)

Graduate
    I'll help you any way I'm able..just let me know.
    Keep the positive attitude...friends are just a call away.

Ditto,I concur...all the above^^^
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly that attitude makes all the difference in the world.
    Positive attitude is extremely important, no matter the dings and doldrums.
    Nothing but love, thoughts and prayers.!
    ..........and that a government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. President Abraham Lincoln Gettysburg Address November 19, 1863 AD

...........Goodnight and may GOD Bless......Stand up Comedian Red Skelton

Hang in there. The 24 weeks will be a but a speed bump in your life. We want you hangin' around for many years to come!!!

Hey Mike, I'm truly glad to hear it's turning around.

I think you know me well enough by now to know...

Anything, anytime, anywhere brother.
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

I will do what I can...but don't ask me to come over and hold your hair back while you are puking
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Mike, if you need anything just let me know. That's the least I can do.
    I’m an engineer. To save us both time, let’s just assume I’m not wrong.

Lift with your back

I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.

Only a fool courts the anger of a patient man.

We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

Mike take care. Use your brain, ask the doc the tough questions and listen. If I can be of any assistance just PM me.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Mini update:

Went to the doctor today. He has finally approved me to start on the chemo-crap to (hopefully) kill, or at least arrest the Hep-C.

I can't believe how long it has taken to get to the point I have his approval to start the dang drugs; at least 7 months.

So, the long and the short of it is that for the next two to three months I will be sicker than I have been since this all started, but as counterintuitive as that may sound, in reality it is a very good thing. It means I can finally realistically hope for actual progress in getting my life back.

This not shooting/ not working stuff has honestly been about to get the best of me - I couldn't see an end point. Now, I at least know that in six months I'll be done completely with the chemo-crap and can start building my way back to "normal". . . or accept that they way it is is the way it is always going to be.

So . . . . YEA !!!!!!!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Mini update:

Went to the doctor today. He has finally approved me to start on the chemo-crap to (hopefully) kill, or at least arrest the Hep-C.

I can't believe how long it has taken to get to the point I have his approval to start the dang drugs; at least 7 months.

So, the long and the short of it is that for the next two to three months I will be sicker than I have been since this all started, but as counterintuitive as that may sound, in reality it is a very good thing. It means I can finally realistically hope for actual progress in getting my life back.

This not shooting/ not working stuff has honestly been about to get the best of me - I couldn't see an end point. Now, I at least know that in six months I'll be done completely with the chemo-crap and can start building my way back to "normal". . . or accept that they way it is is the way it is always going to be.

So . . . . YEA !!!!!!!
    Congrats on the light at the end of the tunnel brother.

And as always, anything, anytime, anywhere.
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.