Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: PAT MCNAMARA at Signal-0 November 16-19

freak show prone makes me cry a little.

Jafar, when did you start wearing pants ??
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    freak show prone makes me cry a little.

Jafar, when did you start wearing pants ??
    Well it's a kilt with cargo pockets, but you catch my drift.

I mean, I am a burly Scotsman.

Damn Bob, don't get too fired up and learn it all ahead of time. Then the class will be boring.................nah, there's no way this class will be boring. Looking fwd to it.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_McNasty View Post
    Damn Bob, don't get too fired up and learn it all ahead of time. Then the class will be boring.................nah, there's no way this class will be boring. Looking fwd to it.
    Oh I'm on it... I don't mind looking like a bumbling fool to you guys... but I damn sure don't want Pat to think "what a fucking Goober".... I've got about 6 or 7 of those drills noted and I've started running them... oh yea.... I think I fired 200 rounds pistol (1-hand support-hand) yesterday from 50 yards and about 150 rifle standing/crouch at 125... a work in progress... plenty of time to get it right.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

War is Peace-Freedom is Slavery-Ignorance is Strength
    If you're afraid you're going to look like a goober then God help me. It's funny, I was telling a friend of mine that I needed to start training so that I could train...........he laughed. I just looked at him and said...........

Ut Libera Essent Para Bellum

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
    George Orwell, 1984

I'm kinda scared to get one of the class t-shirts. If Paddy MacDaddy is like "I hate them, take them off now and burn them," I would totally do it without hesitating. And I'm not trying to free-ball under a plate carrier all day long. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    I'm kinda scared to get one of the class t-shirts. If Paddy MacDaddy is like "I hate them, take them off now and burn them," I would totally do it without hesitating. And I'm not trying to free-ball under a plate carrier all day long. Just saying.
    I think he will like them... besides... as Gunny Highway always said... improvise, adapt, and overcome... in other words, bring an extra T-shirt. Now... what size, color, and how many?
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    I'll bring you a badass Tactical SharePoint tshirt as a backup. Nobody will fuck with you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    I think he will like them... besides... as Gunny Highway always said... improvise, adapt, and overcome... in other words, bring an extra T-shirt. Now... what size, color, and how many?
    Maybe we could get Stitch Jones, aka the Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla to head down to the Globe and Anchor Bar and ask Little Mary Jackson what color PT shirt she's laying out for Pat that day.

Shit….Off I go to the order thread.