Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  243
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: PAT MCNAMARA at Signal-0 November 16-19

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Bob is digital. 1 or 0, ON or OFF. It what we like about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_McNasty View Post
    Binary Bob
    Genius. Somebody go make a nomination.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

I think Bob needs a snickers.

Or a doughnut.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

In all it's glory.....

CLASS 1
    November 16th/17th

seedog
    CDR508
    thedishdoc BACKED OUT
    danman *
    josh
    harleybrent *
    yankeefg
    dalegribble *
    surfer5
    waukeenahbob *

Class
    2 November 18th/19th

Airgator *
    PC
    GL
    jafar
    NJC *
    Frady *
    TackDriver *
    Evil_Mcnasty
    Simmoag/Brandy *
    gatorvet *

Whats up Doc ?
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Call me what you want... think of me what you want... joke all you want.

I'm a man of principle... my word is my bond. There are only 2 things that will prevent this class...

1) The earth no longer exists or 2) Mac bails on us. I've made arrangements to make sure this class is a go even if I'm dead and six fucking feet under. All of your monies are SAFE and in a separate bank account with clear records of who paid what when. I even took the week off from work during an IN SERVICE training week where there are usually NO VACTIONS AUTHORIZED... NO EXCEPTIONS.

There is/was no misunderstanding from the time the two class rosters/dates were posted... that's why I'm being hard and steadfast... something this country could use a little more of.

One of my character flaws, I have many, is I see things in black and white with very little grey... if you had ever been out to the farm you would know more about me and my personality.

Type A? Jacked Up? On Edge?... you damn right. I made it clear from the start that I take this Mac class extremely serious... so long as the individual pays the deposit he agreed to, I'm fine with him not actually attending. I'm not hear to sell a Mac class... I'm here to manage YOU GUYS/GALS getting a Mac class... there is a difference.

It's not about money either... I've provided plenty of free training, free ammo, free items in class, and free use of guns and gear. It's about COUNTING ON SOMEONE to do as they say and say as they do when the situation is clear and distinct.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

I will make the deadline come hell or high water.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

War is Peace-Freedom is Slavery-Ignorance is Strength
    I'll get a check in the mail this week Bob. Have no doubt about my commitment.
    Ut Libera Essent Para Bellum

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
    George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post

One of my character flaws, I have many, is I see things in black and white with very little grey...
    Hence the Binary Bob moniker.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Bob, you're not the only one who sees things in black and white.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    Call me what you want... think of me what you want... joke all you want.
    Don't mistake my humorous posts for anything but humor. I 100% agree.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Don't mistake my humorous posts for anything but humor. I 100% agree.
    No worries... I know I am "difficult" at times... I'll never deny that... it's just I am passionate about certain things, certain principles, etc. I mean no ill will to ANYONE. It's NOT the end of the world someone cancelled... I get it.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.