Signal 0
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lower Parts Kits and Receivers

I'll bring mine to the next C4... ahem...resistance is futile.
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Since I run a carbine stock all the way collapsed, I can't figure out what the benefit would be to SBR it.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Since I run a carbine stock all the way collapsed, I can't figure out what the benefit would be to SBR it.
    You dont consider calling ATF if you want to shoot in another state an advantage?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Tack, I shot mine as a pistol for a while... it's different, believe me. In a pinch it's fine, but more shootable as a rifle. I like to keep things the same ,so I like the SBR setup.. but you are right...it may work for you if you shoot the stock all the way collapsed, of it does, good for you, save the cash for hookers and blow !

Dale, as long as I have my ATF paperwork with me as required, there is no problem that I am aware of unless I am planning of going to Chicago or similar...if you know different, other than this guy heard some dude tell this girl at a bar... I'll need a cite....
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Look up Application to Transport or to Temporarily Export Certain Firearms.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Well yeah.. anywhere it's legal to own them.... just like if it was a pistol or possibly even hi cap mags in some states.

You dont need to call the ATF for permission though, think of it like reciprocity for the FL CWP.. some places its good, others not so much.

Legally you have to get permission everytime you plan to cross state lines with a SBS or SBR.

again.. cite...so everyone learns.. dont just tell me to go look it up....but I am checking with other class 3 owners / dealers.

Very limited by what I can do on a phone. Its page 83 of the ATF NFA handbook.