Signal 0
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AR15/Carbine Class... checking interest

AR15/Carbine Class... checking interest

I've had some interest expressed in the 2-day AR15 Class (Basic followed up by the Advanced) by some folks in Orlando... checking here to see if anyone on this site is interested in the 2-day class. Details can be found on my web site and the cost would be a flat rate $100.00. This will be a COMBINED COURSE with A LIMITED OPTION to attend just one day... unless you pay the entire course fee. It's just proven to be difficult running it mixed-matched...

Weather is cool now so if you've never taken a class and/or are new to the AR15 or just want to learn more about using the AR15/Carbine in a dynamic setting (self defense), this might be of interest to you.

TRAINING WILL BE IN AUCILLA.

As always, I have rifles and gear to loan for free to those who need it. If you're interested, just a SIMPLE reply will suffice...
    Last edited by Airgator0470; November 6th, 2014 at 04:11 PM.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Depending on dates I am interested.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

interested
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

how much ammo for both days? where would the classes take place? dates?
    About 150-200 rounds Saturday with about 350 on Sunday... while these are approximate estimates, the drills and training can be accomplished with less. I like to allow students the discretion on round counts on certain drills.

Location will be Aucilla.

No specific date set... just checking interest.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 08:51 PM.

Any special gear, magazine count? I've got an ar with fixed front sight and carry handle, no scope. Standard carbine hand guard no rails.
    Here, let me google that for you. http://signal-0.com/Classes_AR15Basic.aspx
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 08:52 PM.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Any special gear, magazine count? I've got an ar with fixed front sight and carry handle, no scope. Standard carbine hand guard no rails.
    Your rifle as is will be fine... 3 magazines will suffice, a sling is a must as well as a way to carry and access the magazines on your person. No high-speed/low-drag gear required.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 08:52 PM.

Interested.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Interested.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

First and foremost, if you haven't taken this class, you need to. It's just that simple. I have never seen such good bang for the buck in training.

Buuuuuttttttt Boooobbbbbbbbb...............

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    This will be a COMBINED COURSE with NO OPTION to attend just one day... unless you pay the entire course fee. It's just proven to be difficult running it mixed-matched...
    Does this apply to repeats who have taken this class before?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

maybe - depends on date.
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock