Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AR15/Carbine Class... checking interest

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    First and foremost, if you haven't taken this class, you need to. It's just that simple. I have never seen such good bang for the buck in training.

Buuuuuttttttt Boooobbbbbbbbb...............

Does this apply to repeats who have taken this class before?
    As the HMFIC of Signal-0 Productions, I reserve the right to do what I want... therefore... exceptions are possible.

In all seriousness... it's difficult to mix/match classes at times. In the past, I've had to defer folks because true 2-day folks get priority seating for management purposes. Then there are those who skip the Basic portion and demonstrate poor performance and inadequate rifle manipulation skills during the Advanced class which slows down the training tempo... it's much smoother when folks take the 2-day class for what it's designed to accomplish.

BUT... I also realize many of you guys DON'T need the first day... If I schedule a class... I'll allow 2nd day only sign ups BUT those asking ONLY for day 2 risk getting bumped if true 2-day sign ups exceed 10... but honestly... I don't see that happening... as soon as I hear back from the Orlando group, I'll toss a few weekend choices out there.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Bob, maybe you could follow this up in a month or many with a 2 day advanced class?

I'm in already if you do something like that.

However I will take whatever training is available, since I'm not HMFIC of anything.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Bob, maybe you could follow this up in a month or many with a 2 day advanced class?

I'm in already if you do something like that.

However I will take whatever training is available, since I'm not HMFIC of anything.
    WOW... you must really have some ammo to burn...
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    WOW... you must really have some ammo to burn...
    I was going to borrow some of yours..

Its not about round count however, I think you can do a lot with 500 rounds split over 2 days.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Airgator0470 View Post
    As the HMFIC of Signal-0 Productions, I reserve the right to do what I want... therefore... exceptions are possible.

In all seriousness... it's difficult to mix/match classes at times. In the past, I've had to defer folks because true 2-day folks get priority seating for management purposes. Then there are those who skip the Basic portion and demonstrate poor performance and inadequate rifle manipulation skills during the Advanced class which slows down the training tempo... it's much smoother when folks take the 2-day class for what it's designed to accomplish.

BUT... I also realize many of you guys DON'T need the first day... If I schedule a class... I'll allow 2nd day only sign ups BUT those asking ONLY for day 2 risk getting bumped if true 2-day sign ups exceed 10... but honestly... I don't see that happening... as soon as I hear back from the Orlando group, I'll toss a few weekend choices out there.
    Hollatchaboy.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Hollatchaboy.
    It's almost like he's speaking English.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    It's almost like he's speaking English.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Name:  nigga-please_o_1857369.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  102.9 KB
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

I'm in and I've taken it twice. Also, as much as this pains me, I agree with Dale on the 2-day ADVANCED classes.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

How about a 2 day advanced class, get ready for our FALL class?