Likes Likes:  167
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire side chat--- FRIDAY

In.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Bring some EYE CANDY
    Maybe, but you know the last one and I split shortly after I brought her to the last get together.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Oh hell, with an offer like that. I'll be there. May not get dishdoc'd though.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Oh hell, with an offer like that. I'll be there. May not get dishdoc'd though.
    How do I like and dislike a post? Anybody know?

In.

I have to be back in Franklin county Saturday to work. It's my weekend on call...
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

I'm gonna make it for an hour or two. In.

I also can't get dishdoc'ed, too far to drive and too much to do on Saturday AM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    I have to be back in Franklin county Saturday to work. It's my weekend on call...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    I'm gonna make it for an hour or two. In.

I also can't get dishdoc'ed, too far to drive and too much to do on Saturday AM.
    Jeez.

Oh well, it will be good to see you guys. Please excuse my lack of excuses and my inevitable dishdoc'edness.

Maybe. My work weekend so who knows.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

In!