Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Dear Shooting Ranges...

Dear Shooting Ranges...

Dear Shooting Ranges...Let kids Shoot for free

Published on Tuesday August 26, 2014

AMMOLAND.COM

I want to take a minute here and address one thing that I feel needs to be done that could greatly help facilitate the next generation getting into the shooting sports.
    We as a community talk a great deal about getting the next generation into the shooting sports.
    Its a major point of emphasis, and I feel that we do a great deal already to help usher the next generation into the hunting and shooting sports… but there is one thing else that I feel would be a great way to help get the next generation shooting. Shooting ranges need to let kids that come in shoot for free.

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2014/08/dear...#ixzz3BWQWBPOR

Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

We do. Up to 13 years of age.

And thanks to the generosity of members (here and of the range) we even have FREE firearms and ammunition available for them.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Place standing ovation smiley here...
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Yeah buddy. My 6 year loves Talon.
    Last edited by Evil_McNasty; August 28th, 2014 at 09:31 AM.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------