Likes Likes:  188
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Abby Fundraiser v.2.0

Ah. That was nested in the end of that post and totally missed it. Fine. $425.

And, check it, I didn't do some $5 increment. If yer gonna outbid me, make it worth it.

Going by system time, 30 minute warning.

The Noose Family will go $450 for Abby.
    "This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

Captain Steve Rogers

Goddammit. Sniped while I wasn't looking. GG Noose.

Aaaaaand, this auction has ended.

Many thanks to the Noose family. Your contribution to the future of shooting sports, and this darling young lady specifically is substantial, and deserves recognition far beyond the capabilities afforded by this medium. In fact, every person who has contributed to this event deserves thanks. You all truly are what makes America special.

Now that your toast is nice and buttered . . . . Noose I am going to ask Abby's dad (bumblebee) to get with you via PM for you two to work out the logistics. I'm sure a photo op will be part of the plan - who wouldn't want a photo taken with an honest-to-goodness national champion and serious olympic contender !?!? I will stand (or more likely sit) ready to fork over the considerable pile of goodies stockpiled for you at the Talon Range. Bring your pickup truck.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Many thanks to the Noose family! The gun community in Tallahassee is incredible! We will work out a day and time where we can all meet at Talon for the Photos...and help load the goodies into the noose-mobile!
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Graduate
    Great turnout, folks!

And in addition to the goodies the Noose family gets from the auction...Mrs. Bee told Mrs. Noose last week she would mow the Noose family's yard if they would up the bid...but that does not include the chicken coop
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Mowing a chicken coop? Sounds like a job for Tack Driver!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Great job Noose and other bidders.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.