Signal 0
Likes Likes:  181
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: AR500 Group Buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    That one wasn't mine. Mine was the Banshee Shellback.
    Someone had one of those this weekend at Bob's class. Made me have buyers remorse.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Graduate
    Well, we got most of you taken care of. Had a few minor issues, so we will make it up to those of you that were impacted. Thanks again for all of the business gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Danman View Post
    Well, we got most of you taken care of. Had a few minor issues, so we will make it up to those of you that were impacted. Thanks again for all of the business gents.
    On that note, I wanted to say publicly that you guys are doing damn proper business over there. Owning mistakes says a lot about an outfit.

If only I didn't have to go to the dentist to see you guys.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

One look at your pie hole is enough to know you should be at the dentist more often.

Yankee what plate carrier do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by BR549 View Post
    One look at your pie hole is enough to know you should be at the dentist more often.
    Bitch, I got good teeth.

Besides, I got plates now. You can come at me bro.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

According to Rumbler all I have to do is shoot you with a certain magical poodle shooter round and that plate is history.

"Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

If we could expound upon the mix up; if someone got the wrong plates and you're sending them back or something of the like, could you check with me first? I might buy them so you don't have to pay to send them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    If we could expound upon the mix up; if someone got the wrong plates and you're sending them back or something of the like, could you check with me first? I might buy them so you don't have to pay to send them back.
    We got it sorted out. Long story short, Dale fucked up, my plates came in wrong, I paid more but got a great deal on an upgrade and the Arms Affair didn't lose any money.

Win/win. Except for Dale. He's a