Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New member

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JD told us that just a year in and you guys are on year 5 of the "plan." That's awesome!

Freshman
    I went out there last week with a friend who is a member. I was a guest, even though I have been meaning to go out on my own anyway. We spent a couple hours punching holes in paper with 6 of my pistolas and had a blast {pun intended}.
    Moved to the steel plate range and made major deposits of copper and lead. Had a blast.
    Went back to the pro shop and signed up and paid for a gold, thanks very much.
    Nice range. Good folks. Safe place to shoot. I like it.
    Although I don't get home that much, I have a great place to go when I need to sharpen my skills of making steel plates go clank.
    Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    JD told us that just a year in and you guys are on year 5 of the "plan." That's awesome!

Parts of it, yeah for sure.

We have come a million miles from when the range operation was basically a 8x12 foot enclosed trailer I drug out there on Saturdays and Sundays. But I absolutely assure you that Talon is far from ready to rest. We still have a LOT more to do.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.