Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  170
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Stand

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    When you wake up with

starring at you, you'll wish you would have had a TC for some advanced warning......
    Excuse me sir. How did you acquire that photograph?

It was right here in this 200 ton press, here take a look

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

This is a nice stand that would work for body armor also.

http://www.yeoldegaffers.com/project_deluxe_stand.asp
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Graduate
    That is a work of art. If I were into body armor either ancient or modern I'd have one of those stands.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

I'm into armor both old and new and I agree that is a classy stand. I want one or three.

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Gear Stand

Spent a couple of hours today putting together a stand for my armor and battle belt. I did mine a little different than the designs I've seen so far. I wanted to hang my plate carrier on top and my battle belt below that. I'm also gonna have a place for my helmet on top but that's not installed yet. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have some time to finish it up or at least get it closer to the goalpost. I'm $18 bucks in so far $14 for the wood and $3 for the leveling glides (feet) I'm gonna paint mine OD green so I'll have another $6 in paint by the time I'm thru. I did manage to fuck up the belt on my floor sander which sucked. I think it was an age related failure though. Here is what I have so far.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Damn, what the fuck did you build in that chamber of horrors that clawed its way out of that tarp?
    Is it still loose? Please tell me you killed it!

My trusty Doberman did that for me. He was a puppy and enjoyed chewing my shit up. That did mitigate the rain blowing in the shop but he decided it was edible. There were are few times I considered shooting him when he was young but thank god he grew out of the chewing everything up stage.

A dog did that? WTF!
    Was he trying to escape your demented Frankenstein experiment from turning him into a living gear stand?

Actually...that would be pretty cool.

I'm holding out to find a full size Lego man. That would be the ultimate gear stand / battle buddy in the whole wide world.