Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  170
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Stand

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Slanderous. I didn't draw a thing. Are you talking about his glasses?
    Yea upon zooming in I see that is his glasses. I just figured you put a bow tie on it. Go figure. I notice you just ninja deleted 3 of the pics.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Yea upon zooming in I see that is his glasses. I just figured you put a bow tie on it. Go figure. I notice you just ninja deleted 3 of the pics.
    They were the same 3 pics, just sideways, the way they were sent to me.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

War is Peace-Freedom is Slavery-Ignorance is Strength
    Looks good bro.
    Ut Libera Essent Para Bellum

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”
    George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by CRD508 View Post
    Looks good bro.
    Thank you.

Version 2.0 is on hold. I bought "Oscar" as a dual purpose gear stand.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

When he becomes self aware in the middle of the night your ass is in for a world of hurt, might as well get you a TC (Tactical Chihuahua) that will never take his eyes of that thing

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    When he becomes self aware in the middle of the night your ass is in for a world of hurt
    I'll punch his lights out if I have to.

Graduate
    Nice job Tack . If you get fed up selling cars you can build shit for people . I hear custom builds pay well . I couldn't help but notice the Harley and toolbox in the photo. It's ironic how some things are destined to be together isn't it?
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    I'll punch his lights out if I have to.
    When you wake up with

starring at you, you'll wish you would have had a TC for some advanced warning......

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Nice job Tack . If you get fed up selling cars you can build shit for people . I hear custom builds pay well . I couldn't help but notice the Harley and toolbox in the photo. It's ironic how some things are destined to be together isn't it?
    My 79 FXEF 1200 I turned wrenches on it as much as I rode it. I used to keep a JC Whitney catalog under it for the oil leaks. The newer models are much more reliable.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton