Signal 0
Likes Likes:  170
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Stand

I want it to go from the ground to the top...just like it does in the plans.
    Let me know the $$ and I dont want it built out of some exotic hardwood, harvested by a tribe of Virgins in the amazon for $300 a linear foot or anything like that...
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    I want it to go from the ground to the top...just like it does in the plans.
    Let me know the $$ and I dont want it built out of some exotic hardwood, harvested by a tribe of Virgins in the amazon for $300 a linear foot or anything like that...
    The plans call for something pretty short, and most that built that "cross" one say they wished they'd had built it taller.

The itstactical.com cross one is cedar. I can see the advantage of that. If you don't care about all that, pine would be the cheapest.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

OD green, multicam or ranger green stain?
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFingergasm View Post
    OD green, multicam or ranger green stain?
    Nice.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Should I buy the beer yet ?
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

Cedar is cool.. but I only want in on it if it's a group thing.....Isnt that what this thread is about ??
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by rr53 View Post
    Should I buy the beer yet ?
    Not yet. NJCs is the prototype "cross" version, and I'm going to do a more complex one to judge which makes more sense, then I'm bringing in the big guns (you) to help me turn a few out.

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Cedar is cool.. but I only want in on it if it's a group thing.....Isnt that what this thread is about ??
    Easy killer. Cops and .mil guys get them for material costs IF this doesn't turn out to be a pain in the ass. Otherwise, this ain't Unicef.

How tall do you want it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Not yet. NJCs is the prototype "cross" version, and I'm going to do a more complex one to judge which makes more sense, then I'm bringing in the big guns (you) to help me turn a few out.
    OK. I got my hand sander and a pile of cypress when you get your shit together. And a beer.
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

36 inches will fit in the spot I am looking at.

It will rarely have my PC on it because it is in the car all the time. It will always have my two chest rigs and my secondary pistol rig.