Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  170
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Stand

We used the cross style ones overseas and they were the ticket. Shelves handle the rest. Of course, the cross probably offends your libertarian ideals, so I will continue to search for an equal opportunity structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    We used the cross style ones overseas and they were the ticket. Shelves handle the rest. Of course, the cross probably offends your libertarian ideals, so I will continue to search for an equal opportunity structure.
    LOL. Fuck you (no homo).

My Libertarian ideals allow me to have a very personal relationship with God that does not require me to announce myself as a Christian at every opportunity, or mandate that others worship exactly like I do.

My uneasiness about the cross type is just that it looks like a memorial. I haven't earned a memorial of that sort.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

A star of david will work.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    A star of david will work.
    Sure. Actually, a Menorah might just work out.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Sure. Actually, a Menorah might just work out.
    And so much more room for activities!

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    A cyprus tree knob. It may take some searching- but they have a wide butt that would be a good base. You could get one with numerous knobs sticking up . Stick a few dowels off it if you have to. I am going to start searching....that is a good idea. Plus they are light and when stripped and finished they are very nice.
    There's a place behind DSH that has weird "artsy" wood and not the kind that lines up at 4:20 to plow Dale's mamma.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFingergasm
    and not the kind that lines up at 4:20 to plow Dale's mamma.
    It's easier to just say "black".

Listen Bilbo.. quit posting and get building my stand ! ;-)
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

Quote Originally Posted by NJC View Post
    Listen Bilbo.. quit posting and get building my stand ! ;-)
    LOL. How tall do you want it?

Graduate

Oh fruck! Here we go again!
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .