Likes Likes:  170
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    I like that MUCH better for the vest section since it doesn't look like a cross. It won't hold my pack or anything else.

I think if I build it taller, then put in "shelves" for clothing, boots, socks, etc, and an offshoot of sorts for my pack straps, I could be in business.

1x4's might not be up to the task.
    That design looks to be more sturdy and more stable.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Now I need to build one.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Graduate
    I hear Triad is skilled in the woodworking department...

You guys aren't fooling me. I'll bet that everyone of you are scanning fleabay for cute mannequins.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    You guys aren't fooling me. I'll bet that everyone of you are scanning fleabay for cute mannequins.
    Cute? No. Headless? Yes. I hate when they stare at me with their cold, dead, soulless eyes.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Shipping would suck on manly-kins. I'm going to build Slender Man to hold my gear.

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

See. I knew you guys were checking it out.

It is hard to fool an old fool.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

See. I knew you guys were checking it out.

It is hard to fool an old fool.
    Didn't check, just a LONG time ebayer that understands shipping on big stuff. 1,547 transactions conducted. 100% positive feedback :-)

Suuuure Doc. Whatever you say . . . . .

Actually my buddy is the curator of the Ft. Rucker Aviation Museum and a collector of German WWII military uniforms. I did look into it one for him but it was years ago.