Likes Likes:  30
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holster discussion

Graduate
    Yep. Pantyhose has been the down fall of many a good man!!
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    yep,when it got dirty you could just wad it up and throw it in the dishwasher with the Tupperware presto both clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I have an old safriland duty holster I got for free from Larry on here.Its all I need,may look beat up but draws smooth and is comfortable.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Dale, just remember to make sure your mom's phone number is set to speed dial.

. . . you know, just in case there is "an accident".
    Man, I thought you were joining the club.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Yep. Pantyhose has been the down fall of many a good man!!
    Back seam stockings. Just saying.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Back seam stockings. Just saying.
    Add that to the red headed chicks from the other thread and I am just ruined

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Man, I thought you were joining the club.
    I think he should have to be grandfathered in,on account that he lets our dumb asses say what ever we want.So rumber,about your mom.......(feel free to smack me if the answer is no)
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

No.

But I do appreciate the offer!

My mom was taken away before her time. By a CSX freight train. Seriously - it spattered her all over the place. I went and saw the car she was in to get it picked up from the tow truck yard. Parts of her were still stuck to the insides of it.

So Mom is still a pretty touchy subject for me.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

No.

My mom was taken away before her time. By a CSX freight train. Seriously - it spattered her all over the place. I went and saw the car she was in to get it picked up from the tow truck yard. Parts of her were still stuck to the insides of it.

Noted.I lost my mom September 5th 2012 to cancer,she was only 49.I think about her everyday of my life and I will till the day I die,I love her just the same in death.But,I'm not the type to let jokes piss me off,laughter helps the healing process to me.My family doesn't do funerals,we throw party's to remember the dead.The only real funerals we have had were both my grandmothers.I never met my dads father and for my moms dad we went to Gators bar on johns pass in saint Pete and spread his ashes in the gulf,he always wanted that so he could always swim with his kids and grand kids even after death.My mom wanted the same so that's what we did.Funny story when we spread my grandpas ashes in the gulf,a cop pulled up and was going to give us a ticket for littering,until we told him what we were doing and he noticed that he was pissing off about 30 half drunk emotional Irish people,myself included,he said sorry and drove off.
    Last edited by Jmoorewar; June 19th, 2014 at 11:03 PM.
    Me

Daniel Tosh

No.

Shit.

Man, I can't imagine.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater