Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bob's 308 Reload, Nuff Said in a Picture

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    Would Mil/Mil or Mil/MOA be better suited for your class?
    Go Mil/Mil and you will never regret it. Mil/Moa and you have an extra step to calculate.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Go Mil/Mil and you will never regret it. Mil/Moa and you have an extra step to calculate.
    I don't even get why they make MIL/MOA, the guys brother in law must own the chart calculating company.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

I don't have a problem using MIL/MOA. Either way, MIL/MOA or MIL/MIL, you still need a BC to dial in initial and accurate corrections. Based on your spot, or a spotter's spot, of a miss... you just HOLD the correction and fire a second shot. It's like wind, no one hardly DIALS in "corrections".

I say this in case someone runs across a great deal on a MIL/MOA scope... to me, it's not a deal breaker.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.