Signal 0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Leon Oath Keepers Monthly Meeting

Exclamation Leon Oath Keepers Monthly Meeting

Our monthly meeting will be at Talon Traing Group classrooms on May 3 2014 . 5 pm to 6 pm .
    On the agenda :
    Ray : intro to hand held radio comm.
    Al. : intro to cb radio comm .

Guest speaker : Will Dance

Bring a friend . I'll see you there .
    Tom
    Oath Keeper
    Last edited by Rumbler; May 1st, 2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Made it sticky

Wish I could attend. I always have military duty on the first weekend of every month.
    “Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.”
    ― Thucydides, The History of the Peloponnesian War

“Three of the greatest failings, want of sense, of courage, or of vigilance.”
    ― Thucydides, The History of the Peloponnesian War

We've got a strategic monthly meeting this Saturday at Talon at 5pm that you won't want to miss. This one's meat and potatoes (with bacon).

This isn't about growing Oath Keepers as the organization. OK's a disarming brand name to use for organizing and its message is positive and universal. It's about our area community and working to effect a level of self-reliance within our community; success as opposed to the failure that was so apparent in Katrina.

Name:  self-reliance.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  111.9 KB

In this meeting, think of and bring one or two of the biggest problems/obstacles to our success as a community. Boil it down. It could be something such as, "Nobody seems to know each other, yet there are a lot of like-minded patriots out there -and we aren't meeting each other... worse yet, it takes time for that process and to gain the trust of one another". (That's one problem.) You might be thinking of things nobody else has even thought of yet. To make our actionable items more effective, we need to include these thought processes. Thought is THE most effective force multiplier, especially when it's done as a team.

See you there. Bring a friend.

-Thanks for your time and all that you do.

Ivan, an oath keeper
    2/75

PS. If you haven't watched the Talon Range safety videos, taken the test and processed with the Talon Pro Shop yet, it's suggested you do so before the meeting. You'll want to do that at 4pm or, better yet, even earlier at home (online) and take it to the Pro Shop as your first order of business.
    “If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.”

Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    What is the time for this soiree?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    7PM I believe.
    This was incorrect, me and Bodo had the goats hitched to the wagon ready to hit the road when I seen this thread, by then it was too late

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

This was incorrect, me and Bodo had the goats hitched to the wagon ready to hit the road when I seen this thread, by then it was too late
    First thing you need to know. I from time to time, fuck up. Sorry.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

If thats the worst that happens this week I'll be fine. Didn't mean to sound like I was calling you out Dale.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

First thing you need to know. I from time to time, fuck up. Sorry.
    I think it's more accurate to say that you ARE fucked up, and from time to time it shows.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

If thats the worst that happens this week I'll be fine. Didn't mean to sound like I was calling you out Dale.
    I'm actually pissed at myself. We need OK, and OK needs us. My FU kept someone away.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    I think it's more accurate to say that you ARE fucked up, and from time to time it shows.
    I think the pot is calling the kettle black.

I think the pot is calling the kettle black.
    Racist.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater