Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talon, ever thought of child care?

Talon, ever thought of child care?

Bear with me on this.

My wife wants to train...we have 3 kids.

Sitters run $12 an hour for those three making a half day of shooting with her a very costly endeavor.

Her gym has included childcare...you could make one of those portables a romper-room, put grandpa rumbler in charge, and my wife and I could have some quiet time on the range!

Rumblercare!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by BR549 View Post
    grandpa rumbler
    That^

Storytime would consist of Jeff Cooper, CQB tactics, and why all calibers other than .45 ACP suck.

Hay rides around the property and shit.............yeah, I'm liking this.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Rumbler Room!

The new Romper Room!

With 27 WTXL right down the road I'm sure they would pick it up.

The lounge is already a pretty good romper room. We even have little people furniture in there. Complete with cable tv, crayons, paper, video games, duct tape . . oh, no ,wait, that is kept in the child care worker's go bag along with the velcro for the kids with sensitive skin.

Seriously, I think that there is a real possibility something can be worked out. Something that does not include duct tape or velcro. Lemme talk to JD & Charlie. What are their ages and are they boys, girls, or both?

You can PM me that info if you want . . . .
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Well hell I may wanna get in on the Rumbler Room. 4yo girl and 6yo boy. I have a 16yo boy too but he'd be in the range with me.

ORumblercare!
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

I'm thinking one of Charlie's (almost) grown kids or JD's son and (oldest) daughter babysitting.

I think it safe to say starting up a full fledge child care facility is out of the question. We already do that for "adults" from the time we open to the time we close seven days a week.

Think I'm kidding? How about some brain dead dipshit shooting up the steel on the 30 yard 270 degree range (#15) with their 7.62x54R just a few days ago . . . . it happened. They even left the brass laying there on the ground.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.