Signal 0
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talon, ever thought of child care?

Grand Pooba
    Actually my 14 year old daughter has completed the TMH sponsored child care class. We have discussed offering this on the weekends and during the summer. I'm thinking we can work something out. She and her twin brother both plan on working this summer.
    Train like your life depends on it, cause it does.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    fellows it seems like this is the best group I have ever been envolved with in all my years of shooting across the south& southwest.It is unbelieveable that you go to these measures to try and make some one able to shoot.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    fellows it seems like this is the best group I have ever been envolved with in all my years of shooting across the south& southwest.It is unbelieveable that you go to these measures to try and make some one able to shoot.I must say that I am proud to be a member of this club
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

As long as there isn't some odd legal issues involved, it could be a great idea. I have a 6 year old daughter and would use the service for sure.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

All kinds of +1 on this.
    -If you can't be counted ON, you can't be counted IN.

8y girl
    5y girl
    3y boy

if this happened it would blow my mind.

my Kids are old enough to be alone for a while...but I think this is a great idea. If I had young kids I would also be all over this.

NJC
    "Rule #1: Be a f-ing Warrior, every f-ing day, in every f-ing thing you do. Be a f-ing Warrior!

Rule #2: Support your men.

Rule #3: TEAMWORK! Team dynamics are absolutely important. Know your men and support them in every way."

When I was out at the range on Sunday, my girls had a blast coloring with the markers and colored pencils. Sure, I was back and forth a LOT between the rifle range and the club house, but they were well entertained.

Oh Geeez Ike, I actually remember that show . . . .
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Well that's a good sign.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture