Signal 0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Talon folks and Rumbler again

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    See if you can make that holster out of rattlesnake ,I will bring you one alive that way you can get the fangs in the proper place for quick draw! Ts will really be getting fast that way.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

That would be cool, Johnny.

I am not afraid of poisonous snakes, I am afraid of humans. They are much more dangerous.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Grand Pooba
    Yeah I have white paint and a set of Longhorns ready to go on one of the golf carts. Johnny we tried the snake skin accents on a IWB holster...didn't like it so much. But hey if you bring the shake tail hide I'll get it done for you.
    Train like your life depends on it, cause it does.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    !0-4 did not think it would last to well.Just poking a little fun but I am subject to having to kill one most anytime during turkey season
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Grand Pooba

Here is the first gator hide attempt.
    Train like your life depends on it, cause it does.

I smell a barbeque coming on!

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by talon2 View Post
    Not being much of a flashy holster kinda guy, I must say that the first one was absolutely a work of art. My lefty version is being built as I write this. I'm going with brown.. I figure what good is a 1911 BBQ gun if it ain't in a fancy holster. I will try to post a picture on here or most likely get someone else too. Computers are not my strong point.
    We Talked about this, depending on price I want the first brown RH
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    I smell a barbeque coming on!
    Im down for some Boston Butts!
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrent View Post
    Im down for some Boston Butts!
    And you other brothers can't deny...........
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFingergasm View Post
    And you other brothers can't deny...........
    You couldnt help yourself could ya
    Mark Twain