Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Drama, Come Watch My Movie and Talk Gun Shit!

Gotta love a Sig! Good thing you found out the bling 1911 had a problem BEFORE you trusted your life to it.
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

I'm willing to bet that every one of us on here have better skills than most "encounters" we will ever meet have.but like most have said already your letting the gun control you and shove your body backwards.i personally lean forward a lot when I shoot.i watched it twice and you can see your whole upper body move back after each shot.try leaning more forward.i also clearly saw your hands jerk up before the shot with the glock,and lastly practice WITHOUT a camera pointing at you,seems like you had bad ass syndrome and wanted to seem cool in front of the camera.every thing I do with a gun,train/plink/blow shit up is all revolved around protecting myself and my family.i don't care if I look retarded doing it but knowing I have a one up on the bad guy is all I need.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Graduate
    Hey TS, I love to collect all different types of firearms. I'm a big Sig enthusiast. However, I only run Glocks for competitions. Why? Because I feel I'm more proficient in them.

May not work for everyone, but it works for me.

Graduate
    I just tried to watch the video and got a banner that said "This video is private."

Quote Originally Posted by Danman View Post
    Hey TS, I love to collect all different types of firearms. I'm a big Sig enthusiast. However, I only run Glocks for competitions. Why? Because I feel I'm more proficient in them.

May not work for everyone, but it works for me.
    My 229 is retired from competition, G34 has taken over that roll.

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    I just tried to watch the video and got a banner that said "This video is private."
    So much for no fucking drama.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

Graduate
    I must not be on the "approved" list!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBronco View Post
    So much for no fucking drama.
    it says come watch my movie lol...All i saw was a pic of some guns lined up pretty...a few mag dumps and him throw his mags in the dirt for no reason ....
    fuckem if they cant take a joke

CCGF Driving Instructor TargetShooting's Avatar
    Sorry folks I turned it off earlier this morning.
    BAILOUT TARGETSHOOTING!

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    Gotta love a Sig! Good thing you found out the bling 1911 had a problem BEFORE you trusted your life to it.

The 'bling' 1911 had a shooter induced problem. Lets keep things in perspective, Doc.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.