Likes Likes:  55
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 300 blackout ar-15 benefit build for rumbler

Graduate

300 blackout ar-15 benefit build for rumbler

Rumbler needs our help,
    I was looking around and found some new ar 15 parts I had and the best use for them I can come up with for them is a rumbler build..
    If we could get donated items to do a build, it would be added to the auction to benefit rumbler.

Looks like it will be a nice 300 blackout....
    Complete with reloading components, powder and dies, 7 mags, and a optic, in FDE tan (upper/lower/barrel) the flash hider, stock, handguard and controls in black

List of donated parts:
    Builder (talon2) a big, big, thanks....

I'll donate a new stripped upper, a new psa lpk, f/a, and port cover and small parts, and a new anderson stripped lower to the cause.(as well as a pmag) (mapper)

2 gi mags-(dale gribble)

4 pmags-(Danman)

a pound of w296 powder-(jmw4570)

Set of RCBS AR series small base dies and shellholder in 300 blk (anonymous )

A keg (4lbs)
    of red dot powder (anonymous)

gas tube, A2 front sight, front grips, delta ring, buffer tube, buffer, buffer spring, stock and any spring, detent or pin that's needed. -( seadog)

I'll provide the 16" .300 BLK barrel and cerrakote. (Talon2)

I will donate 250 pieces of my 300 blackout brass, 250 cci small rifle primers, 250 barrier bullets (one rumblers favorite bullets) 130gr OTM (which makes a great hog killer round). (Marcus6176)

Bcg and charge handle (harleybrent)

I have an almost new Primary Arms scope I can donate. It's the zero magnification one that is like an AimPoint. In fact, the rubber AimPoint cover fits it. -(surfer5)

This will be a nice package...and with the powder, components, and dies make the ammo cost/availibility a non issue, so if anyone was holding off on getting a blackout for those reasons, it is not a concern.. (thanks marcus, jim, and anon donor for that)

I would like to run this concurrently with the auction.

http://forum.capitalcitygunforum.com...149#post104149

This place is great...the community is what sets it apart..

A big Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen
    Last edited by mapper; October 5th, 2014 at 11:06 AM.

Graduate
    So this can be a rifle at this point....
    And while the lower is stamped 223/5.56mm, I think it can be other calibers as well...
    Since it was a lower only on the form....and not designated as a pistol or rifle..
    Last edited by mapper; September 19th, 2014 at 05:51 PM.

It should be in 300 blackout if we are doing a Rumbler Build.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    When I said rumbler build, I was not necessarily stating caliber, or configuration. Mainly that it was a build with proceeds to benefit him.

Whatever parts are donated would dictate what is built...

But if a blackout barrel gets donated.......
    Last edited by mapper; September 19th, 2014 at 03:01 PM.

Oh I know. I wish I had extra parts, but I will put in 2 new steel USGI mags for the effort.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I think it should be dipped in pink camo...
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

I have a regular grip if the lpk is missing that. I replaced mine. I don't have the screw to attach it to the lower tho.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Graduate
    Lpk has grip, it was opened when I got it, and I had someone check it, they said it was all there..
    But posted it like I did incase it was missing any small parts, springs, detents, etc..

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by JMW4570 View Post
    I think it should be dipped in pink camo...
    Wow, thanks!
    I didn't know you did hydrodipping

Quote Originally Posted by mapper View Post
    Wow, thanks!
    I didn't know you did hydrodipping
    Awesome offer Jim!

*snicker*