Signal 0
Likes Likes:  164
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Come get yo stuffs" Lunch

75%
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

In.

That's 16 confirmed.

One 90 percenter...

One 50 percenter...

One 75 percenter...

One 80 percenter...

And one with his excuse for not coming after he said he would all lined up....

Oh they are just gonna LOVE me when I call Hobbits....

Dale - Why the hell am I keeping up with this list? Isn't this shit your job?

Fuck bro...
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

He's to busy Rudy-ing Rumbler

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy34 View Post

Dale - Why the hell am I keeping up with this list? Isn't this shit your job?

Fuck bro...
    Dude, why am I arranging cleaning and build parties? Same reason. If you want something done right, do it your damn self.

But if you ask nice, I will put a signup genius page for this.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Dude, why am I arranging cleaning and build parties? Same reason. If you want something done right, do it your damn self.

But if you ask nice, I will put a signup genius page for this.

First off, douche canoe, you didn't ask for my help with your tea party. Second, the last time I tried to organize an event ( a cleaning event no less, how's that for some fuckin irony) you pissed all over my damn cheerios.

Second and a half, I shouldn't have to "ask nicely" to get you to do your damn job... fuck man, you gonna have people thinking you're a state worker if you keep this shit up.

First off, douche canoe, you didn't ask for my help with your tea party. Second, the last time I tried to organize an event ( a cleaning event no less, how's that for some fuckin irony) you pissed all over my damn cheerios.

Second and a half, I shouldn't have to "ask nicely" to get you to do your damn job... fuck man, you gonna have people thinking you're a state worker if you keep this shit up.

So I don't ask you to set stuff up and that's my fault, you don't ask me to set stuff up and that's my fault?

Jesus man, make up you fucking mind.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

So I don't ask you to set stuff up and that's my fault, you don't ask me to set stuff up and that's my fault?

Jesus man, make up you fucking mind.
    See, I knew you would understand!

Second, the last time I tried to organize an event ( a cleaning event no less, how's that for some fuckin irony) you pissed all over my damn cheerios.

I'm sorry it didn't happen (YET), and if I caused it I am truly sorry. However I believe the lack of a focus killed it more than anything I did.

I think the IFAK training we did with Jafar was done in the correct way. We identified what we wanted to learn, we identified an instructor, then a location and time.

I'm sorry it didn't happen (YET), and if I caused it I am truly sorry. However I believe the lack of a focus killed it more than anything I did.

I think the IFAK training we did with Jafar was done in the correct way. We identified what we wanted to learn, we identified an instructor, then a location and time.

You are correct. It was COMPLETELY due to MY lack of focus. Between home remodeling, deck building, and merchandise organizing, I dropped the ball on it.

100% on me. No arguments.

That doesn't change the fact that you attempted to piss all over it. It's OK though, I isn't bitchin about it; I was just pointing out the irony of you bringing up me not helping you with your cleaning class after you tried to drop a bunker buster on mine.