Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Can you give me a heads up when..

Can you give me a heads up when..

You have your next concealed carry class with a female instructor? Wife needs the gift of life.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Dale, YES.

Please send an email to customerservice@talontraining.com requesting notification. It will facilitate us keeping track of your request.

BTW, just as an FYI, we segregate men and women after the classroom portion of the basic (CWL) program as a matter of standard procedure. While one group is in the shoothouse running through various scenarios the other is on the live fire range. Then, they switch.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Thanks.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.