Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ordering reloading components

Ordering reloading components

Does anyone want to go in on ordering some powder, primers or whatever ? We could save on the hazmat fee if we can get a few people in on the shipment. Let me know, I'd like to get two or three. I think you can get like 8 pounds in one shipment. I could do 2 or 4.

Sophomore
    If you can find pistol powder... Count me in. But with how I have been trying, good luck and God Bless.
    “When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win” -Ed Macauley

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by GTOguy06 View Post
    If you can find pistol powder... Count me in. But with how I have been trying, good luck and God Bless.
    ^^^this^^^
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

What is making bulk ordering hard right now are the per pound limits many places are setting. I've found what I want, but with a 2 pound limit... no way, not enough to spread out the hazmat and shipping. Now if I could get 2 pounds of five different powders I needed, that would be one thing...
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

I am calling a place tomorrow to see what they have in stock. The website says they have a lot so I'll let you know when I get home from work. And I'll see what their limits are.

Ok so that place was a bust. But, I have a sister coming down in two weeks on vacation. I'm gonna do some more checking. I'll keep you informed. And Tallahassee indoor range has or had one pound of IMR PB this morning. If anyone loads 45 acp it will work. I checked when I talked to him earlier. I'd get it but it's not worth the hour drive for one pound. If anyone hears of anything let me know and I'll do the same.

Graduate
    Powder valley had some cci small pistol primers for 23$/ K

I would be in for shotgun powder. Some Hogdon International or Win AA Super Handicap.
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Graduate
    I saw 5 lbs of imr 4064..not what I would condider cheap, but it was all the same lot and availible..
    same for primers..some are magnum ones though..

I ordered some NEW lake city brass..i'll let you know what I think after I start using it..

Also saw 9 lbs of h4895 on 5/22...local as well
    Last edited by mapper; May 22nd, 2014 at 06:25 PM.