Likes Likes:  58
Dislikes Dislikes:  6

View Poll Results: What are you interested in?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cleaning Workshop

1 5.00%
  • Swap-n-Shop

4 20.00%
  • All of the above

14 70.00%
  • None of the above

1 5.00%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: CCGF Cleaning Workshop

Can one of the CCGF dic-taters start a poll to see how much interest there would be for a swap-n-shop?
    For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; -Proverbs 1:32

Ratione Aut Vi

Quote Originally Posted by Downrange View Post
    Can one of the CCGF dic-taters start a poll to see how much interest there would be for a swap-n-shop?
    Done sir.
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy34 View Post
    Done sir.
    Tyvm
    For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; -Proverbs 1:32

Ratione Aut Vi

Back to the top...

Is this gonna be the next event or what?

I would say yes, however my attendance is dependent solely on whether someone coughs up my Glock 42 before the scheduled event date/time.

Ratione Aut Vi

I have yet to attend a single event so my vote probably doesn't count, but I dig it and will try to make it depending on the date. I think it will be fun.

Can we start with a poll of how many people would actually attend? With all the info on cleaning guns on the web, and everywhere else I just don't understand how anyone doesn't have their own plan by now. Well, except newer shooters like TS.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Are we talking cleaning workshop or swap n shop?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Perhaps the workshop is more of an impromptu one-on-one while the swap meet is happening?

Ratione Aut Vi

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Can we start with a poll of how many people would actually attend? With all the info on cleaning guns on the web, and everywhere else I just don't understand how anyone doesn't have their own plan by now. Well, except newer shooters like TS.
    I have found that the best use for a poll in this type of situation is to determine the date for the event. The purpose of this thread, and my reviving it, was to see how many people would actually attend, see how that works?

However, since you are the CCGF Depository, feel free to keep track of who wants’ to come.

And it's not a matter of having your own plan. I'm sure that most of us DO have our "own plan" for keeping our weapons clean. The point is to see other options and possibly IMPROVE the way your doing it. While there may be a metric ton of data on the intrawebz about cleaning a gun, it never hurts to explore new options. You might just find something you like better/does a better job/is easier than what you are doing now. Also, I don't know about you, but I'm a very visual learner, I would rather someone show me than try to explain it.

Or you can hang with tack and jmoore and drink beer while the rest of us learn. Whatever....

Quote Originally Posted by 0317 View Post
    Are we talking cleaning workshop or swap n shop?
    The popular consensus was both...