Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post

19.1 Lil Gun
    110gr Nosler Varmageddon bullet
    NATO Brass
    WSRP
    Medium Crimp
    2.025 C.O.A.L.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike I'm getting ready to make this load. Its going to be in a 8" barrel. Obliviously I need to back off (10%, more?) but any other suggestions or updates?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Should be GTG, Dale.

Lil Gun is a great shorter barrel powder, and Nosler's data for that load says "18.0 min, 20.0 max" (16 inch pac-nor barrel) though at 20 grains it is a compressed load, which is why I backed off to 19.1. By my ciphering, using NATO brass anyway, that is the case "full but not compressed" point.

Believe me, even at 19.1 that load will knock the snot out of whatever you shoot with it.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Should be GTG, Dale.

Lil Gun is a great shorter barrel powder, and Nosler's data for that load says "18.0 min, 20.0 max" (16 inch pac-nor barrel) though at 20 grains it is a compressed load, which is why I backed off to 19.1. By my ciphering, using NATO brass anyway, that is the case "full but not compressed" point.

Believe me, even at 19.1 that load will knock the snot out of whatever you shoot with it.
    Thanks.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

My first 2 300 blackout rounds made with Rumbler Power.

The first round was test fired at 9pm last night. It caused a tear in the space time continuum, allowing me to have a conversation with Thomas Jefferson. When I told TJ the state of things in this country he was pissed and bitch slapped me, twice.

My reloading setup.

Graduate
    Rep'd for TJ reference.

Nice !!

Now, 998 more and you are ready for a day at the range!
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Nice !!

Now, 998 more and you are ready for a day at the range!

I think I will make a magazine or 2 full for testing before I go full retard!

BTW, by my calculations using Rumblers 19.1 grain lil gun recipe, with brass, the cost per round is .53 cents.

Once you reuse the brass (now its free) the cost is .33 cents.

Even cheaper if you don't over pay for your powder.

Marcus. I need a deal on some lead bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Marcus. I need a deal on some lead bullets.

Me too!!

But they need to be heavy.