Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Fun Lunch Break at Talon

Fun Lunch Break at Talon

Ain't nothing like going through a couple hundred rounds at lunch time!

Name:  Shane Shooting.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  19.4 KB

I'm really liking the Glock 34 too!

Wish I lived up there... I'd join ya.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post

Did you see a woman with two teens while you were there? They would have been on the rimfire range shooting spinners some of the time, and then on one of the shorter pistols ranges. In any event, that is my family.

I want to say “Thank You” to Charlie and crew for developing Talon. Initially I had my doubts, but they came through, I was wrong! I take for granted that I live on a farm and work out of doors in agriculture, which means I can shoot a lot. The second amendment and shooting is a privilege that lots of people may support, but have limited ability to participate in. Wow, now you guys that work in Tally have a convenient and good place to shoot. Even on your lunch hour, LOL. Good job Talon.

Every one of us needs to look for opportunities to turn someone on to shooting. Not hunting but shooting. Hunting may or may not come later, but that isn’t the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    . . . . Every one of us needs to look for opportunities to turn someone on to shooting. Not hunting but shooting. Hunting may or may not come later, but that isn’t the point.
    Amen!

And I would like to add that I have never been so impressed with a group of people as I am with the Talon staff.

Seriously, a lot of the guys not just me have spent the last several months working before daylight until well after dark. They come in on their days off and work as volunteers to do whatever needs to be done. That is not just "dedication" that is dedication to a belief - to a concept. The Talon staff believes in what they do, and why they do it.

. . and that ain't to make the principals rich. No matter what the staff does, those guys are going to be in debt for a loooooong time to come.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

Triad

Nice Photo!

Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Nice Photo!
    Thank Triad! I had a real high end photographer take that. I'm not usre if he wants me to give his name out though. He sure did a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by substratum View Post
    Did you see a woman with two teens while you were there? They would have been on the rimfire range shooting spinners some of the time, and then on one of the shorter pistols ranges. In any event, that is my family.
    Didn't see them, but I think I saw them in a white SUV as they were moving to the pistol range.

Graduate
    Didn't see them, but I think I saw them in a white SUV as they were moving to the pistol range.
    That was them.