Continuing to reduce the size of the estate. For your consideration:

Glock 26, Gen5. Unfired by me. Sent my G26 to Glock for repair. For some reason they sent me back a brand new one. It'll be a safe queen since I have a couple of other G's to fill in for it. Has everything they sent me; 3 mags, backstraps, manual. $425

Glock 17, Gen3. This is one of the first RTF2 guns that had the fish gills/crescents cocking serrations. The 19's with these are more rare. The 17's are scarce but a bit more common. They usually demand a premium on GB and the like but I think asking price here is reasonable. I'd rather not deal with shipping and going through out of state dealers. I replaced the sights with a steel rear and fiber optic front. I used it once in a steel match. Been a safe queen ever since. The cartridge case was collected in 2009 but I don't remember when I purchased it. It was new from a "collector" who bought several and sold them off a couple of years later. There aren't any mags in the box but I'll include 3. $525

Cash. Not looking for trades. I'm downsizing. They'll go to a Florida resident who has a valid current Florida CWL. I'm in Midtown Tally. PM me with contact info and I'll get back to you and work out a meet.
Pics:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glock 26 Gen5 1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	19850

Name:	Glock 26 Gen5 2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	19851