• November 23rd

3 25.00%
  • I don't care

1 8.33%
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Jmoore's First Annual Chili Cook-off

Naw. Pnut butter samiches with chilli.

. . that hardly even sounds 'merican.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

That's an interesting combo, not one I've ever heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by thedishdoc View Post
    That's an interesting combo, not one I've ever heard of.
    What's that? Costco and cheap? I thought everyone knew that.

Ok, ill stop now....

I was just screwin with YF...

I'm in for a pot of chili , a couple of coolers of ice , some bowls , some spoons and a couple of camp stoves .
    "Never advance cheerfully on your late opponent without reloading. You may have used your last round, and he may not be properly dead and still spiteful." Maj. Hugh Pollard

Quote Originally Posted by Rumbler View Post
    Naw. Pnut butter samiches with chilli.

. . that hardly even sounds 'merican.
    It's more a Midwestern thing. W/ a big glass of milk ! Ya don't know what yer missin' ! I prefer fresh, unprocessed milk, but stopped drinkin' it when a friend got brain-damage.... Dang cow stepped right on his head....
    The Obama presidency is not a cure for anything; it is a major symptom of a soon-to-be fatal disease........
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Expecting a criminal to care that his gun is illegal is like expecting a car-bomber to care that he double-parked.-JTC

I think that you know I was teasing . . . though I truly never have heard of peanut butter sandwiches with chilli it sounds interesting enough to try. . . . . once.

About that raw milk thing . . . I was born and raised on real cow squeezins. To this day I remember the first time I had a glass of what folks these days call milk. I was almost but not quite six. Dirt had not even been invented at that point. Anyway . . . even at six I thought "why would anyone drink this crap - THAT ain't milk! That is some kinda white water with no flavor!"

The reason I remember that so clearly is because I "thought it" out loud standing in the lunch line at elementary school. It got me a whap on the head from the lunch lady. Ahhh those were the days - act up and ANY grownup would straighten you out, without fear of repercussion.

I miss the good old days. But not so much that particular lunch lady.
    I'd rather be lucky than good, but I'd rather KNOW I'm good than HOPE to get lucky.

I'll be late.430 5ish.i prolly won't bring shit cause the wife's not comming,and when no wife,justin doesn't do shit.just me and my gun(hopefully I get there in enough time to shoot)sucks being late to your own party that craw planned everything for you lol.
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoorewar View Post
    I'll be late.430 5ish.i prolly won't bring shit cause the wife's not comming,and when no wife,justin doesn't do shit.just me and my gun(hopefully I get there in enough time to shoot)sucks being late to your own party that craw planned everything for you lol.
    You're the WORST!!
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

That is true.now yank send my dumb ass a link to the videos I have to watch to get on talons good side please
    When there is beer involved,we all win.
    Me

I felt you went over the line a bit,when you theoretically wanted to fornicate with a mythical child.
    Daniel Tosh