Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: NEED HELP FOR A FELLOW MEMBER

NEED HELP FOR A FELLOW MEMBER

My good friend and a fellow member, Tedd Bryant (TLB2) is having a kidney removed tomorrow. We will know more after the surgery. South Georgia Outdoors is conducting a raffle to help Tedd with his medical and other expenses. The raffle will be for a Beretta A400 XPLOR 12-gauge shotgun. Nice gun. The raffle also includes a Tired Creek Shoulder Mount (donated by them) and a $500 SGO Gift Card (donated by AgPro). All funds will go to Tedd.

Raffle tickets are $5 per ticket or 5 tickets for $20. The drawing will be held on January 16 and you do not have to be present to win.

I know many of you have dealt with TLB2 (Tedd) over the years and would like to help him. Tickets may be purchased at South Georgia Outdoors in Cairo. You can see more details on the South Georgia Outdoors Face Book page. You can also go through Venmo and CashApp. The SGO Face Book page has these instructions, and their telephone number is 229-377-4868.

Sad to hear this. Tedd is a good person. I met him a time or two. Hope he comes out of the surgery okay.

Tedd is out of surgery. So far all is good. Will know more later today or tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has helped or plan to help Tedd. Keep him in your prayers.

Great News. Tedd is heading home from the hospital. Good to hear that he will be with his family for Christmas.