Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bob Keller Gamut Resolutions March 5/6 Aucilla FL

Bob Keller Gamut Resolutions March 5/6 Aucilla FL

Bob is coming back to Aucilla March 5/6, 2022 to give his Pistol/Carbine class. CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED.

Ammo is starting to become available so no more excuses. Bob is a fantastic trainer, extremely skilled shooter, and stays at the hunt camp with us. The after-class social is priceless.

[youtube]CytVuCmJGM8[/youtube]

[youtube]gdb3ZugZgtU[/youtube]

[youtube]8rygMEO5fDU[/youtube]

I have personally seen/used the techniques Bob teaches in a violent encounter and they work. This is not "tactical band camp"... this is good, solid, realistic training focusing on true gunfighting skills.

Class Cost- $500

TO MAKE THIS FINANCIALLY EASY... I'LL TAKE DEPOSITS AND SMALL MONTHLY PAYMENTS.

TO SECURE YOUR SPOT, YOU MUST E-MAIL ME (Bob@Signal-0.com) AND PAY FOR THE CLASS OR AT LEAST ESTABLISH A PAYMENT PLAN.
    Last edited by Airgator0470; July 16th, 2021 at 08:34 PM.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

Three openings as of 10-28-21
    Last edited by Airgator0470; October 28th, 2021 at 05:02 PM.

If you don't know who he is, do some research. Bob is arguably the best in the gunfighting instruction business with a background unmatched by most in the business.

I have three openings for this class. It will be a step up from his intro class, realistic and applicable skills necessary to win a gunfight.

I have plenty of room if you want to camp out or bring a camper. Bob stays on site with us and is a great after-class host where he continues to share his experiences while we enjoy a nice steak, bourbon, and cigar if you're so inclined. This is what sets our classes apart from other places... we don't just train, we socialize and network to build friendships.

If you have NV gear... we may also do some NV work after class (not associated with the class).

Plan on 500-700 Rifle rounds and 500 pistol.

Cost is only $500.00

Contact me for more information Bob@Signal-0.com