Likes Likes:  79
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE: Russian Sniper Items

Winter Soldier, Eastern Cemetery in Quincy has a fenced in Old Soldier area. Best I recall from the big green historical monument sign, they are mostly unmarked graves from those who died during and after the civil war. I have grandparents and infant aunt and uncle buried just to the east of it.

I'll reread the sign next time I'm there. In the mean time, what do you know about it? I seem to remember you posting about it once before.

Edit: Found the sign online

Name:  Soldiers Cemetary.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  124.3 KB
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; June 1st, 2021 at 09:05 AM.
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Driver View Post
    I've had threads shit on here in the past few months by regulars so I figured it was just how y'all ran shit here now. Like attracts like.
    Ya..you're right. Kind of. We have always had terrible creep on the sales threads. Totally off topic...but just recently it has swayed to actually trashing the sale. In the past, we would smash people for it.

Why am I butting in now.... I would hate to have someone not post due to this behavior...example:. Right now I would pay 50$ a box for 30-30 ammo. I would pay 50$ a box for 303 hunting ammo. I don't want someone scared to post it ..thinking that they will get smashed.

Posting internet prices over the top of someone's sales thread or smashing their prices is in my mind rude and uncalled for.

Listen..I'm not trying to fuck with you (rail) directly. You seem like an alright dude. And...this behavior has become the norm,. So, sorry to kind of call you out....but for the best of the forum....I would like to see sales thread CONTENT,. not shat upon.

The more sales threads...the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Ya..you're right. Kind of. We have always had terrible creep on the sales threads. Totally off topic...but just recently it has swayed to actually trashing the sale. In the past, we would smash people for it.

Why am I butting in now.... I would hate to have someone not post due to this behavior...example:. Right now I would pay 50$ a box for 30-30 ammo. I would pay 50$ a box for 303 hunting ammo. I don't want someone scared to post it ..thinking that they will get smashed.

Posting internet prices over the top of someone's sales thread or smashing their prices is in my mind rude and uncalled for.

Listen..I'm not trying to fuck with you (rail) directly. You seem like an alright dude. And...this behavior has become the norm,. So, sorry to kind of call you out....but for the best of the forum....I would like to see sales thread CONTENT,. not shat upon.

Dirty. I have some Hornady LEVERevolution if you need it. 160gr FTX. I think I paid $35 a box if you want it. I also have my own handloads 150gr SP's. I can't sell them but I can give you some if you need.
    Last edited by Dale Gribble; June 1st, 2021 at 10:35 AM.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    I’ve bought things off other forums that should have been listed here,but were not . In most cases I’ll never know why. But twice I was told the reason they didn’t list them here was in line with what dirty said above.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

sent you a PM

agreed. Don't like the price? don't buy it. Who cares if someone attempts to sell something for more than you want to pay.

Fair, and I agree, to a point.

I'd like to see more actual attempts at selling things rather than the slew of "Hey look what I've got" prices and the "I don't really need or want to sell, but here they are anyway" prices. Satellite bandwidth ain't cheap. *shrug* Edit: If I had any .30-30 or .303 I'd hook you up, but I don't shoot those.
    Survival comes first, truth, understanding, and science later. (Taleb)

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    I’ve bought things off other forums that should have been listed here,but were not . In most cases I’ll never know why. But twice I was told the reason they didn’t list them here was in line with what dirty said above.
    also ive been noticing things being listed without a price, looking to avoid it.
    but it ends up being a burrito and panty honey auction to get the price.
    there are a lot of guests who view the public sections, and it gets a lot of traffic,

better an outrageous price than none at all, at least it's a starting point for negotiation

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by mapper View Post
    also ive been noticing things being listed without a price, looking to avoid it.
    but it ends up being a burrito and panty honey auction to get the price.
    there are a lot of guests who view the public sections, and it gets a lot of traffic,
    I’ve been guilty of that , but I can stop.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .