Likes Likes:  79
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FOR SALE: Russian Sniper Items

Nova Scotia or downtown Tallahassee, one or the other...

FOR SALE: Russian Sniper Items

FOR SALE: Russian Sniper Items

1 @ unopened case of 7N1 Russian "sniper" ammunition (containing 2 @ 440 round SPAM cans, 880 rounds total)

PRICE: $1,200 (NOTE: This is $1.36 per round for ammo that is going on gunbroker... actual sales... at $1.80 and more a round for sealed SPAM can or case quantities, and anyone who buys it on gunbroker pays sales tax and shipping on top of that price).

Attachment 18264

Attachment 18265

This is for local pickup only. No shipping.

1 @ 4-8x42 POSP scope with lighted reticle made in Belarus (no case)

PRICE: $260

This is for local pickup only. No shipping.
    Last edited by WinterSoldier; May 30th, 2021 at 06:30 AM.
    "Living life in fear isn't living life at all." ~ Winter Soldier

Got any normal 7.62x54r for sale?

Great price on the scope, but that ammo price is flat out retarded
    Survival comes first, truth, understanding, and science later. (Taleb)

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Driver View Post
    Great price on the scope, but that ammo price is flat out retarded
    Yeah. It is retarded. It's WAY TOO LOW... because I don't want to go through the pain and suffering to myself involved with shipping that heavy-ass crate. In smaller quantities 7N1 is selling for more like $2.00 per round, but I don't want to break the crate and open a SPAM can then hassle with a whole bunch of small sales, either. I'm not a retail store and have no ambition to become one. In the national market, what I said is the going price, is the going price. If you don't believe me, look at the actual sales for 7N1 at gunbroker.com. When I looked several months ago, every sale was at or damn close to $800 for a can or $1,600 for a case. When I looked about 2 days ago it was the same except for two outliers. One case sold for $900, and one case sold for $2,000 (before sales tax and shipping). Gunbroker just shows data for a couple of months of past sales, three months, I think. So any day you check the results could be slightly different than they were the day before. There isn't a whole lot of 7N1 out there, most if not all of it is in "private hands", and there is unlikely to ever be any more. How I got this is a peculiar tale I won't tell, but it was pretty much coincidental. I wasn't looking for it, but it came to me so I bought it. But I never have known exactly WHY I bought it. It was just one of those "it seemed like a good idea at the time", things.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarovman View Post
    Got any normal 7.62x54r for sale?
    Nope.

It's long been my opinion that if you find yourself attempting to justify pricing on something, you're probably not within reason. *shrug*

Gunbroker has never been a very realistic or reliable source for pricing - it's full of idiots who overspend on things that don't really meet the value.

^^^ DaFuk? "idiots who overspend on things that don't really meet the value" is primarily what has driven the price of all things gun, up in the last year. I've paid more that what I thought things were "worth" but that was the market and I wanted or needed it.

Find Makarovman some cheaper 7N1 if you can.
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    ^^^ DaFuk? "idiots who overspend on things that don't really meet the value" is primarily what has driven the price of all things gun, up in the last year. I've paid more that what I thought things were "worth" but that was the market and I wanted or needed it.

Find Makarovman some cheaper 7N1 if you can.
    Yes, idiots who overspend have driven prices up generally speaking.

Gunbroker has ALWAYS been out of line with pricing in most cases, and it's only gotten worse over the past year. While I don't have any 7N1 (I don't shoot corrosive ammo), I'm also not gonna try and rip off locals by selling what I do have at retard prices. It's impolite at best, and it's counterproductive if anyone ever wants to see reasonable ammo prices again (then again, it's rare to find much reasonable here based on my observations)

No really, it's like 2.5 hours until I go to the range and I aint paying 1.50 per round for mosin ammo at the 2 gun stores open today. Ill just wait until my online order comes in by next weekend. Im gonna pay my respects to the civil war cemetary for Memorial Day instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarovman View Post
    <snip> Im gonna pay my respects to the civil war cemetary for Memorial Day instead.
    What are you calling a "civil war cemetery"?