Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  61
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warning notice

The certs the site is using are free, its just that they only last I think 90 days. The script is giving Jonathan trouble which auto renews it and he has to do it manually.

Keep in mind, just because he doesn't login to the front end, doesn't mean he isn't doing stuff on the back end.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Okay Dale. I'll remind you about August 25th to check on the next renewal..
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post

Okay Dale. I'll remind you about August 25th to check on the next renewal..
    Do your worst, I have zero access to do anything. And I don't really have the skills for it either, just happen to know how it works.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Do your worst, I have zero access to do anything. And I don't really have the skills for it either, just happen to know how it works.

You can Jonas.
    5G Motorola Razr

I figured that Once called and snitched on us and shut it down.

Graduate
    Thanks, Jonas!

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Keep in mind, just because he doesn't login to the front end, doesn't mean he isn't doing stuff on the back end.
    Ya'll are slipping. This stood for over a day and no one posts a "That's what she said" or the like? I'm kind of disappointed.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    Ya'll are slipping. This stood for over a day and no one posts a "That's what she said" or the like? I'm kind of disappointed.
    Iv'e had enough difficulty logging in lately, I didn't want my account to disappear
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    What did you think the headslap in post 22 was about.?
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    What did you think the headslap in post 22 was about.?
    subtleness wasn't expected.
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.