Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  61
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Warning notice

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrent View Post
    Iv'e had enough difficulty logging in lately, I didn't want my account to disappear
    I'll take this to PM, but I'm interested to hear about what issues you're having.

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    I'll take this to PM, but I'm interested to hear about what issues you're having.
    Turns out the log in difficulty was largely self induced
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrent View Post
    Turns out the log in difficulty was largely self induced
    Loose nut between the LazyBoy and the keyboard?
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    Loose nut between the LazyBoy and the keyboard?
    More like the lazy boy, I let google save this password because not critical to my security and it was convenient. When the security cert elapsed google wouldnt let me in and when i tried going around i didn't remember my password
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain

The free version of LastPass is pretty excellent ( https://www.lastpass.com/ ) and has plugins for all commonly used browsers. It's a pretty secure method for saving passwords.