Signal 0
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RCBS little dandy or other small-charge measures

Graduate
    then there is this..i had 2 of them and a extra set of disks that i let my buddy borrow..
    as far as adjustability in the disks, ive seen where some people put a screw in them to reduce volume a little, or enlarge a bit as well.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210511-105015_Chrome.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  39.8 KB

Graduate
    i think i have somr brass rotors for a measure somewhere. now what it was i dont know, but i know i didnt have the measure.. got stuffs in a package deal..

glad it came up, he got a kit with a measure in it so he may not be needing all that extra stuffs..
    pro auto disk 2 adjustable charge bars, double disk kit, etc..perfect powder measure..etc..
    or he may use 1 for pistol, then double disk kit the other for rifle..i dont know.

i think i saw somewhere where someone played a bit with the double setup on large charges, and there was a diffrence whether the large was on the bottom or the small, it seems you would want to minimize the step or overlap between the 2 disks..

i never got that far.. the rcbs chargemaster, lee rifle charge die, and a powder funnel appeared on the bench first..
    Last edited by mapper; May 11th, 2021 at 11:15 AM.