Signal 0
Likes Likes:  29
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thomasville Range

Go, don't go, for me it works until I get some land to do the kind of shooting I want to do.

Its funny, the assumption that Florida knows how to count votes is based on the gold monkey winning here, and Georgia doesn't because the grey monkey won.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Its funny, the assumption that Florida knows how to count votes is based on the gold monkey winning here, and Georgia doesn't because the grey monkey won.
    What's funny is you took it seriously enough to put in your 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    What's funny is you took it seriously enough to put in your 2 cents.
    2 cents? You own me 1 cent back, I was only offering sense.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Enjoy your new communist overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    Enjoy your new communist overlords.
    When no one cares about anything but their candidate wining be it by hook or crook, it doesn't even matter any more. Red terror, white terror, everyone still dead.