Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Tally Indoor Shooting RangeOfficially open

  1. #1

    Tally Indoor Shooting RangeOfficially open

    TISR is reporting on their Facebook page that they are officially open for business.

    They are open until 9pm tonight, last shooter on the range at 8PM.

    I know this has been a long time coming for them, and I wish them well. Certainly an untapped market in Tallahassee.

  2. #2
    you beat me to it. Thanks a million

    www.TallyIndoorShooting.com

  3. #3
    Triad
    Guest
    Best wishes with a long time coming project, Rob - congratulations for sticking it out with this.

    Two super ranges in Tallahassee within 5-10 miles of one another - what's the world coming to?

    An outdoor range (Talon) and an indoor range (TISR) we're sitting in high cotton, now.

  4. #4
    Graduate Airgator0470's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    3,653
    More ranges... more shooting... more training... more people exposed to the shooting sports... WIN-WIN for gun owners.
    Signal-0 Productions Firearms Training... for the working man.

  5. #5
    Senior Masharubu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crawfordville, FL
    Posts
    511
    Congrats on the soft-opening! Let us know when the official Grand Opening will be held.

  6. #6
    Graduate bumblebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Posts
    1,606
    Congrats Rob!!
    We are living in a country where men want to be women, women want to be men and teenagers eat Tide pods. If you think guns are the problems, you need to open your eyes

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Triad View Post
    Best wishes with a long time coming project, Rob - congratulations for sticking it out with this.

    Two super ranges in Tallahassee within 5-10 miles of one another - what's the world coming to?

    An outdoor range (Talon) and an indoor range (TISR) we're sitting in high cotton, now.
    The free market is a wonderful thing! 'Merica

  8. #8
    Graduate JMW4570's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tally
    Posts
    2,220
    Congratulations Rob. Jim

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Masharubu View Post
    Congrats on the soft-opening! Let us know when the official Grand Opening will be held.
    Is the soft opening an airsoft range ? Or can we now go full throttle crossbows

  10. #10
    CCGF Event Planner crawdaddy34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sopchoppy
    Posts
    8,388
    Quote Originally Posted by RudySightsOnWheels View Post
    Is the soft opening an airsoft range ? Or can we now go full throttle crossbows

    hey rudy

    research

    then post
    Sent from an Altoids Tin via Morse Code



    Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    Craw is right. You guys just can't keep up.




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •