Signal 0
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Stoner

Happy Birthday Stoner

Today is remembered as the birthday of the late Eugene M. Stoner. (Born 1922, died April 24, 1997.) He was the designer of the AR-7, AR-10, AR-15, AR-180, the Stoner 63, and several other firearms. (The AR-10 was the basis of the AR-15 which in turn spawned the very widely used M16 and all of its variants including the M4 Carbine.) It has been estimated that as many as 18 million rifles from the AR-15 family are owned by civilians in the United States, and military production M16 variants worldwide exceeds eight million rifles.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Happy birthday to old gene.
    I’m an engineer. To save us both time, let’s just assume I’m not wrong.

Lift with your back

I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.

Only a fool courts the anger of a patient man.

We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

The AR-7 is neat

It has been estimated that as many as 18 million rifles from the AR-15 family are owned by civilians in the United States, and military production M16 variants worldwide exceeds eight million rifles.
    If those numbers are correct we would out gun the military over 2:1

No wonder Biden wants to disarm us

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    If those numbers are correct we would out gun the military over 2:1

No wonder Biden wants to disarm us
    But as Swallowswell reminded us: “We will nuke you.”

Seriously?

Oderint dum metuant

Graduate
    But Biden said he had a 'Mandate' to spend $30 Trillion on the new green deal, Mandatory Gun Buyback, Classifying all ARs and AKs as NFA and require registration and stamp, Removing all gun transactions between family members and impose Martial Law to 'Combat' the virus.

And these same people claim there is no fraud, but Biden seems to have added over 6 Million votes.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Seriously?
    https://www.sfgate.com/politics/arti...0-13751859.php

Again I repeat, Seriously? While I'll give you that he's a piece of shit liberal gun grabber, to take the "nukes" comment as anything other than hyperbole is akin to the left feigning moral outrage over anything uttered by the President.

Oderint dum metuant

The point is that government always has an “n+1” response to a citizens “n” action.