Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday Stoner

Citizens will ALWAYS outnumber government which is why they try to maintain an illusion of dominance. It's a lot like the guy making the elephant do tricks at the circus, he's only in charge because he has intimidated the elephant in to believing he is in charge. As soon as the elephant reaches the point that either his fear or his anger exceed the level of his intimidation, the dynamic changes.
    Last edited by 0utlaw; November 23rd, 2020 at 05:35 PM.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Citizens will ALWAYS outnumber government which is why they try to maintain an illusion of dominance. It's a lot like the guy making the elephant do tricks at the circus, he's only in charge because he has intimidated the elephant in to believing he is in charge. As soon as the elephant reaches the point that either his fear or his anger exceed the level of his intimidation, the dynamic changes.
    Like you jumping when SHTW says jump? You're twice her size and twice as strong, yet you jump, jump, jump.
    5G Motorola Razr

Until she reaches that point.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture