Signal 0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: What is this crap

CCGF Head of Ambushes

What is this crap

It is my understanding that we have gotten to the point that our sherrifs are refusing to arrest people stealing merchandise from stores.In tallahassee some one loaded a generator in the back of their truck without paying for it.The man was caught by an employee standing behind his truck,they called the police and they were told they were not arresting any one.In Quincy our sherrif morris Young ntold and owner they were not arresting a thief caught on camera stealing 2 chain saws.WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS SHIT????
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Sounds fucked up.... This has to be incorrect.

Police department has jurisdiction where the saws were stole from, not Sheriff dept. As of last night they had a couple of suspects. Haven't heard what unfolded today.
    5G Motorola Razr

Graduate
    In Tallahassee/Leon, folks are still getting arrested for all the same stuff they always did. More people are getting court dates at the scene than usual (assuming the crime qualifies for such) so the jail doesn’t have the Covid risks, but they are still put in the system.

Felonies don’t qualify for a notice to appear, and they just raised the dollar amount for grand theft (felony) from $300 to $750. Depending on the generator, it might have still been a misdemeanor.