• Red with white flowers

3 25.00%
  • Subdued Navy

9 75.00%
  • Yellow with cocktails and palm trees

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which Hawaiian shirt do you like best?

^^^^ So that's how you get all the repeat business for the widow women, advertisements.
    5G Motorola Razr

I don't think I've ever been able to button the side buttons, ever. I think they're telling me I'm fat...
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodo View Post
    I don't think I've ever been able to button the side buttons, ever. I think they're telling me I'm fat...
    They say that if you order your waist size and you have a belly, you ain't getting them buttoned. My thirty twos fit fine though so, yeah, you're probably just getting fat.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    They say that if you order your waist size and you have a belly, you ain't getting them buttoned. My thirty twos fit fine though so, yeah, you're probably just getting fat.
    Thirty twos? Man shit I was in 32's as a baby....

I forgot how quick a thread could derail in this joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -If you can't be counted ON, you can't be counted IN.

Quote Originally Posted by chenzzo View Post
    I forgot how quick a thread could derail in this joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's good to be back, thanks.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Anyhoo. Trying to get my boog on here. Can't do it without a shirt.

Homer Simpson: " Only 2 kinds of people wear Hawaiian shirts, gay guys and big, fat, party animals, and Bart's not a big, fat, party animal."
    Peace, above all things, is to be desired, but blood must sometimes be spilled to obtain it on equable and lasting terms.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg918 View Post
    Homer Simpson: " Only 2 kinds of people wear Hawaiian shirts, gay guys and big, fat, party animals, and Bart's not a big, fat, party animal."
    I'm chubby and quite happy.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.