Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3d printed CCGF emblems, plaques, badges, etc

3d printed CCGF emblems, plaques, badges, etc

Stop me if this isnt allowed, but i had an idea. I 3d print car badges and other things for sale a lot and thought i could expand out a bit to other people. i am already working on some 2A related ones

would there be any interest in CCGF logos on things like magnets, plaques, badges, ammo boxes, gun parts (i can print grips, stocks, braces...go google crtl+pew and see some of the amazing things that can be 3d printed)?

size, complexity of design and external parts (magnets, inserts, etc) will affect price but if a lot of people want the same thing over and over, i can speed up production and reduce cost a bit based on volume

For instance, currently i am printing the orange 22LR boxes in the link above customized with people's names for $15 a piece (7 hours to print each one, modeling the names onto the boxes, about $4 in materials)

i like money and making people happy, so hit me with some ideas. or drag me through the mud. should be fun either way

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Bad ass man...

What kind of 3d printer do you have?

Prusa mk3s and anycubic chiron

not much response here yet, but getting a few likes. I will mock up the CCGF logo and see if that sparks some more interest. If anyone has a high resolution (preferably vector) image of it, that would make my life easier as well.

Quote Originally Posted by behemoth View Post
    not much response here yet, but getting a few likes. I will mock up the CCGF logo and see if that sparks some more interest. If anyone has a high resolution (preferably vector) image of it, that would make my life easier as well.
    I got that, PM me an email address and I'll send it over. Do you do printing for individuals? I have some personal stuff I'd like to get printed at some point.
    -If you can't be counted ON, you can't be counted IN.

Quote Originally Posted by chenzzo View Post
    I got that, PM me an email address and I'll send it over. Do you do printing for individuals? I have some personal stuff I'd like to get printed at some point.
    absolutely. i am no master modeler, but i can do quite a bit or modify existing open source models to make w/e you want work. PM incoming

I have been chatting with Chenzzo and didn't want you all to feel left out!

Currently mocked up a magnet so far and am open to more ideas.

Would you use a 3d printed morale patch with velcro on the back?
    Would you want 1911 grips with CCGF (the 4 letters arranged in a square) embossed on the sides? other grips are possible, but harder to print based on the profiling. I have messed up about 4 pairs of CZ grips so far...
    do you like dickbutts as much as i do? ill make you some dickbutt rail covers, IDK!

https://imgur.com/a/orjopzh
    First attempt. made it huge with a larger nozzle and it looks like crap but i learned what i need to do. if someone wants it you can have it!

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    That's still bad ass..